Monday, July 9, 2007

Picnic In The Park

A bunch of us have decided that we will do Summer Potlucks and last night was our 2nd potluck of the summer. It was the first potluck I was able to attend and it was a lot of fun of course! Although we were unable to get the briquettes to light, and therefore couldn't bbq hotdogs, we did have some delicious salads and watermelon.

There were only 4 of us present, but we had lots of fun. I don't think we declared a winner in Bocce, although we did discover that Kel likes to jump the gun, I like to eat blue balls, and Darla likes Glenna's balls.

For those of you who are reading this and like the idea of potluck, you are more than welcome to join in!! We still have two months of summer left!

And after my fun-filled weekend, I am off to get myself ready for the dreaded night class.

Reena

No comments: