Saturday, February 10, 2007

Why is it when you want to stay home on the weekend there is ALWAYS something going on? And then on the weekends where you want nothing but to party hardy, there is nothing to do? It's the inevitable I guess. So, last night I headed across the street to a school buddy, Shayna's house to attend a party themed as 'Would you still love me if I wore this?' Awesome idea girls, I must say. And there were most definately some super good outfits, or should I say not so good outfits. Everything from psychadelic multi-colored shirts to underwear on the outside of the pants to pants that give one a cameltoe. Yes, you're right, not such a glorious sight, but entertaining nonetheless. The party wasn't big, but its quality over quantity. And this was one of those parties where it was just the right people, so we had a blast. And many pictures to prove it, some of which I will post at a later date. I learned some new drinking games, one of which is called 'F$#% you'. It's an easy concept, but your mind draws blanks when it comes to be your turn.... or maybe it would actually be easy if I didn't have so many Mike's Hard drinks in my tummy. And you'll all be proud to hear that even though I do not believe in going to the gym on a Saturday, mostly because I am just lazy, I got my butt out of bed this morning (11am) and went to the gym. I believed it would be a good start to my successful day of completing the multiple piles of assignments, papers, reading, and studying I must get done. I was wrong. My day has consisted of going to the gym, and complaining that my tummy is too upset to do anything other than sit at the computer and write a blog, look at pictures, check the weather, read the news, reconfigure my computer, talk on MSN, and clean my room. Oh, and talk about how I want superpowers injected in me. Yes, superpowers. That way I could drink what I want, eat what I want, and the best part of it would be just having to THINK about homework and with that it would complete itself. That will be invented when I'm in charge of the world... so stay tuned for more.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe Reena was a part-winner of the Sexy shot contest. interesting... There was boobs involved and a slightly intoxicated Reena. Should have been there!

Mike said...

We had one of those parties up here in good old Saskatoon. I wore some assless long underwear, a tight vinyl vest and suspenders. Lets not forget my cowboy hat. Yes, I was sexy.

Months later I was still washing the permanent marker off my ass. Good times

Reena said...

Sexy Mike, sexy... I was a bit more reserved, my ass was fully covered. You can check out my Flickr for pics, but either way, I'm pretty sure you would have been best dressed if you were at this party!