Monday, February 19, 2007

Things seem to be somewhat looking up. A week off of school is a wonderful thing, although there's piles to be done. But at least I can do it at my own rate and am not completely being forced to do it RIGHT NOW because it isn't due in half an hour. That is the upside to that. Also, another upside is the weather, its finally warming up, it's sunny and bright out! About time...
Another joy in life is Super Nintendo. Last night I spent 4 hours playing Super Mario All-Stars with a few of the girls. It was a great night, filled with laughter and lotsa junk food! It was exactly what I needed after a day of moping around wishing the world could end because I felt like it. I've been not focusing so much on school, which gave me time to think about how much boredom my life really consists of. I'd love to hang out with some of the girls, but it just seems nobody is really up for it. Thank goodness for one good friend. She is who I played Nintendo with, her and a few of her friends because unlike others, they are up for socializing and doing something other than chilling at home by themselves or with their boyfriends.
Single life is the way to go, not only because then you can do what you want when you want, but also because you don't have to worry about the bastard cheating on you. I did not realize how many people out there are cheaters? What is the point in cheating on somebody? It doesn't make you feel successful or accomplished I wouldn't think... only makes you look like a fool for being a cheater, especially when you get caught red-handed. Seems to be the story of many people's lives these days. They're 'in love' for many years, then all of a sudden, holy shit, my man has been cheating! Guys... if you're reading this, and you cheat, don't be so stupid!! If you're gonna cheat use your brains! Don't keep emails that are bound to be found, don't go to the coffee shop right nextdoor to your girlfriend's workplace with another girl, and most definately don't take another chick back to your girlfriends house.... how stupid can you be?!? I don't agree with cheating, but damn, if you're gonna do it, be a bit more cautious! This is not me telling you to cheat, that's for sure. Because if I catch one of my friends cheating on his girlfriend, or a girlfriend cheating on a boyfriend, you better sleep with one eye opened. It's a ridiculous way to live life. If you are no longer in love or lust with a person, tell them. Be the bigger person and do what is right. Cheating only digs yourself a deeper grave! Nobody is high fiving you for trying to lie your way through it. It's not going to make you fall back in love with the person you are cheating on, so whats the point? There isn't one.
As you can tell, cheaters are not number one in my list to throw a party for.

No comments: