Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Random Rambles

Can you believe it? I think I should get a star sticker for this one!! I think it has been a full 4 days since I have been on MSN. WOW! It is impressive, but now I find myself staring blankly at my contacts list just waiting for somebody I want to talk to to sign on. But, my dear friend Heather has saved me. She is the only other dedicated MSN geek who sits on throughout the day, when homework is pushed to the side because it is not nearly as important as talking to me. It is as if we don't see each other each and every day for at least an hour a day, and we just do not get enough girl gossip in, so we need to spend a few hours chatting on MSN as well. Oh the joys of the computer in a geeky girls life.
Well, I have not written in a few days, so what can I tell you that would be of any excitement to anybody. Probably not much. My reasons for not being on here are plausible. I am house/dogsitting for my Aunt for 2 weeks. And although the dog needs very little attention and outside peeing time, I still have to go over there to let her out. So rather than going back and forth each time, I have been staying over night so I don't need to wake up at ridiculous hours in the morning to drive over there to take the little mutt out. This dog is treated like a princess. She is royalty to my aunt. Every time she goes outside she gets a treat. Actually, she gets one treat broke into 2. That is just how it goes. Then every single time you leave the house, even if its just to take the garbage out to throw it on the back step you must give her another treat. And once a day you must make sure she gets a Dental stick.... oh, and don't forget to fill the water dishes twice aday, because God forbid she might have to drink water that has been sitting for 3 hours. And at night time, you have to let her sleep on the bed with you, which wouldn't be so bad... but, this dog HATES me. She won't let me pick her up without snarling and digging those awful sharp teeth into my hands. So, now tell me, how in God's name am I supposed to let her sleep on the bed with me? ya... thats what I thought. YOU DON'T!
More news from me, and I'm proud to say it , is that I have been making a point of going to the gym. Last week I manage to get there 5 times!! 5 whole times, thats like a world record i think!! And I went once this week already, but I think I may skip today as I got a wonderful offer from Heather to go watch a movie.... Flicka... boys and horses, my two favourite things. Okay, well horses aren't a favorite, but boys seem to be top on the list for me these days, as homework seems less important than anything. And the best part of it, is I'm goign with Heather and her little boy, Reese. He is sooo adorable!! Just picture a 3 year old trying to re-enact each and every action of Spiderman. I will have to attach a picture of the cutie pie one of these days. Just not today, as right now I have to get my butt in gear and off to class.... ughhh, the coldness... yuck. It's only -35 with the windchill, Suck it up!

No comments: