Saturday, January 20, 2007

Blog? What?

So, this would be my first blog... ever. I never thought the day would come when I actually created what they call a 'blog'. I remember for the longest time when I heard this word 'blog' I had no clue what the heck it meant. Then when I did learn the meaning of it, I thought.... oh, this is for 'nerds'. Well, give a great big round of applause to me, I am officially a 'nerd'... and proud of it. Some of my friends have blogs, and I have now started spending countless hours reading them, never really thinking that I myself one day would be a blogger. But here I am, low and behold, a blogger.
And with this, hopefully I take a few minutes of the countless hours I spend reading blogs to actually post some. I never have been much of a writer though... so we'll see if I can become one of those people who can 'captivate' readers. Doubtful...

No comments: