Saturday, May 26, 2007

Baby Food

I feel as if days have gone by and absolutely nothing exciting has happened in my life. NOTHING. Everything is so minute and boring. Eat. Sleep. Dream. Study. T.V. School. Study. etc...
I have left my house a few times, but for nothing of any significance or excitement. I did however spend 4 hours last night doing homework at Mae's workplace. aka visiting and checking out cute RC's. Oh ya, and watching little boys in close-to-vintage Riders sweaters attempting to skip down the hall. It was the highlight of my week I do believe. As it was a Friday night I did not attempt to sound intelligent or impressive. "Mae, what is that stuff that babies eat? The food for babies? What is it called?" Really difficult answer to come by....

1 comment:

Heather said...

HA HA HA!!! You guys rule! I wish I'd have been there, but of course, boy and being out at the farm. Cute RC's...I'm so there next time. I'm FREE all this week, meaning no boy all this week. For the first time since I started work. So...call me? Text me? Email me? Let's do something? Friday is Mosaic (woo hoo!) and between then and now I really need to go shopping and find something decent to wear. Ideas? Girl trips to girl stores!!!!